Re: Closing Ascom V2 driver

FYI I had some similar frustrations thinking that all my clients were disconnected from ASCOM but it still reported clients being connected

I hunted down the mystery client to the planewave PWI control software for their focuser/rotator - it creates a connection to the mount, even though I don't use that software for anything mount related.

so it's handy to have # of clients connected

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 6:44 AM Ray Gralak <iogroups@...> wrote:

> If I wanr to close the driver the only way I can do it is by clicking the "OK" button. The normal cross at the top

> right hand side has never worked for me. Is this a feature, or am I missing something?

The driver is not meant to be closed manually. It will close automatically when all ASCOM clients disconnect.

That said, you can force the driver to close by double-clicking the Clients label. Any connected client will likely show an error if you do this.

See this screenshot:

-Ray

--
Brian