Re: semi-OT: deterring critters in the obsy

Christopher Erickson

If it let out some big cat howls, it was looking for love, not a fight. And one or more people in the group must have had indoor cats and their clothes were saturated with cat musk.

Hunting cats make no noise whatsoever.

I thought you needed to know that. LOL!

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 1:43 PM Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have coyotes in the cornfields nearby that howl up a storm whenever a distant police car sounds his siren. They also howl at the Moon when it rises over the treetops.