Re: semi-OT: deterring critters in the obsy

thefamily90 Phillips

Wow! Very nice!!

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Phillip Klein <klein.phillip@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 12:45:50 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] semi-OT: deterring critters in the obsy

Hello,

Seeing the emails about critters prompted me to send the photo of the critter that strolled by last night . The image was captured on my game camera. The mountain lion is approximately 100 feet from the concrete pier of my telescope which was not in use at the time. Perhaps I need to keep a can of bear spray next to me but on the other hand if I was present the lion would likely never have walked by
My site is located on the central coast of California on the east side of the Santa Lucia Mountains.

Wishing you clear skies!

Phil

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 2:19 PM Bill Long <bill@...> wrote:
For the wasps you can use decoy nests. It does not kill them, but you can basically decide where they will go.