From: Thomas Giannaccini <tgiann3@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Sep 22, 2021 11:42 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] #Keypad Park Positions: AP 1100 GTO with encoders

The mount and pier are on a motorized dolly. The dolly moves about 20-30 ft. I have not taken the setup apart yet but in the future, yes, it will be disassembled and substantially moved.

I think updating the keypad to Park 5 and using the sequence you suggested will go a long way.

Thank you,

Tom

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 8:42 AM Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Let me ask you a more fundamental question. Do you have a fixed setup where you do not remove the scope from the mount after each session?

Roland