Re: APCC with SGP Pier Flip Failure #APCC

Ray Gralak

That is why I have 14 minutes set as my flip offset.
The pier flip failed because an appropriate meridian delay was not set, so the slew went to the same pier side. In fact, your log does not indicate any meridian delay offsets were being set, so are you sure that meridian limits were enabled?

I suggest that you double-check your settings on the next imaging night and make sure that SGPro is getting the flip delay value.

Also, you may want to update to APCC Pro 1.9.0.9, which was released yesterday.

-Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of psparkman via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 6:28 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC with SGP Pier Flip Failure #APCC

Hi Luca. I have used those exact same settings. That is why I have 14 minutes set as my flip offset. I have
checked the box for CW up slews with West limits so that it can track CW past the meridian. Everything is
passed properly to SGP and it offsets and initiate the flip as expected. However, I still get the problem where
SGP thinks the slew is completed during the safety slew pause and then aborts the flip and shuts down. Not
real sure why it is inconsistent, but I have had 100% reliability when I flipped 1 min past the meridian until last
night.

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.