Re: APCC with SGP Pier Flip Failure #APCC

psparkman@...

I had to take my mount down today, but I have East and West Limits unchecked and I have my Flip offset set at 14 minutes.  In SGP I have it set to flip at 1 minute past the meridian.    Essentially, I have it set to flip close to the meridian, but slightly past to avoid it flipping back and forth.  This exact setup has done many flips over the past two weeks, and this is the first failure.  I can only think that SGP polled at the the exact time that the mount was pausing from the safety slew.  Again, I am not sure why SGP gets a report from ASCOM that the slew is complete.