From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Seb@stro
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2021 9:59 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Trouble with MaxDome II slaving to APPM

This really isn't the right forum for MaxDome-II support.

Not sure why it wouldn’t be...

APPM’s calling the shots in regards to the maxdome moves, so I betcha I’d be calling for help here too.

Funny how some people seem to first think of integrated systems issues as if all problems can only be solved by troubleshooting single component as if it were sitting alone.

Seems pretty obvious to me that when two (or more) pieces of hardware and/or software are integrated together, there are not so many other options but to inquire for help from the parties involved (be it a manufacturer, developer, vendor, etc.)

I unfortunately can’t be of much help to the op’s issue, but man I would definitely not discourage him asking for help here about this !

Sébastien