Re: APPM - error

Ron Kramer

thanks for the assists Ray - and thanks for the nina compatible updates.
Now what does "verify" check box do?
and how often should I make a new model?
I did a 300, 600 and 1000 second exposure after the APPM model was applied and I had round stars with no guiding even at 1000.
And at a good HFR of 3.48  (average is often higher even when guiding).
My max before the model was about 60-90 seconds and I'd still see eggs.

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 12:24 PM Ray Gralak <iogroups@...> wrote:
Hi Ron,

> Results were well worth it.  BEFORE the point model I would get oblong stars if I went over 60-90 second
> exposures.  Last night I did 1000 second exposure and had round stars.  It blew me away.

That's excellent! I'm glad you got everything working! :-)

Best regards,

-Ray