From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerome A Yesavage
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2021 9:02 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Mount Synchronization Memory Lapse

Hello,
I have a nice new camera attached to my Mach1 but I failed to check the balance before messing with the
camera. The scope is now way out of synch with what I see in ACP. I have run the ACP findlostscope script
and it says it corrects, but it does not. The fine team at Astrophysics saved my buns on this one time in the
past with another synchronization procedure purely done through APCC... but I cannot remember the
procedure nor find my notes.

Can somebody tell me what the procedure is?

The ALT reading on APCC and APC differs by 40 DEG.

BTW, the new lightweight camera is a ZWO ASI 6200... it does not produce lightweight files.... they are
100MB...

JY