From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Kramer
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2021 6:03 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM - error

MAYBE that was the fix. I had great results last night. The pop up error never appeared. And one of the
solutions I tried was to update ASTAP. I was using the latest but I went back and noticed there is a dev
release that is newer and I had installed that.

I made other changes to settings. I went full frame, and bin2 and I sed a APPM setting from default to 0.
Something or everything made it work... but could be it was using the dev release of ASTAP that fixed it.

Results were well worth it. BEFORE the point model I would get oblong stars if I went over 60-90 second
exposures. Last night I did 1000 second exposure and had round stars. It blew me away.