Slight Slop in the RA Axis of My Mach2

davidcfinch9

Hello Ray,
I have a slight "slop" (similar to backlash) in my RA axis when I apply light pressure in rocking the telescope back in forth, which I believe is due to insufficient mesh between the worm gear and worm wheel. The "slop" amounts to about 1/64" of play at the end of the counterweight shaft. All of the RA and DEC clutch knobs are fully tightened. I removed the RA gear box cover and everything appeared to be "normal." There is no such "slop" in the DEC axis.
Is there anything that I can do to tighten things up?
Regards,
David C. Finch