From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sergei
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 7:14 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM - error

Linwood, Dean, Brian - thank you for sharing. It could well be something in my settings. Just odd that failures
on invocation from APPM seem to happen much faster than from SGP where it tends to run a lot longer
before (much less frequently) failing to solve. The fact that SGP is also used from APPM as the camera
capture interface, thus with the same settings, etc. confounds further.

Ray’s guess that plate solving failures involved ASTAP in an earlier reply made me think there’s some
quirkiness to the APPM/ASTAP combo.

Thanks again,

Sergei