Re: APPM - error

Sergei

Linwood, Dean, Brian - thank you for sharing. It could well be something in my settings. Just odd that failures on invocation from APPM seem to happen much faster than from SGP where it tends to run a lot longer before (much less frequently) failing to solve. The fact that SGP is also used from APPM as the camera capture interface, thus with the same settings, etc. confounds further.

Ray’s guess that plate solving failures involved ASTAP in an earlier reply made me think there’s some quirkiness to the APPM/ASTAP combo.

Thanks again,

Sergei