From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Kramer
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 6:42 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM - error

WORKED on it all night - giving up. I couldn't get APPM to work with ASTAP. Oddly - another solver in
APPM setup is "SGP"? That's now a solver that's a program like NINA setup with a solver. Why can't I select
NINA (setup to solve with ASTAP?) As that works perfectly. I've never had it not solve until I tried solving
through APPM with the 106.00 update I bought. = (

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 6:55 PM Ron Kramer via groups.io <ronkramer1957@...> wrote:

SEtup but still light out. I clicked this test button. I loaded a APPM pic from last night and it loaded
and solved under 3 seconds.

All I changed was bin from 1 to 2. I'll try live tonight and update with my results.

--

Ron Kramer
https://www.facebook.com/Ron.R.Kramer