Re: APPM - error

Ron Kramer

WORKED on it all night - giving up.  I couldn't get  APPM to work with ASTAP.   Oddly - another solver in APPM setup is  "SGP"?  That's now a solver that's a program like NINA setup with a solver.  Why can't I select NINA (setup to solve with ASTAP?) As that works perfectly.  I've never had it not solve until I tried solving through APPM with the 106.00 update I bought. = (

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 6:55 PM Ron Kramer via groups.io <ronkramer1957=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

SEtup but still light out.  I clicked this test button.  I loaded a APPM pic from last night and it loaded and solved under 3 seconds.

All I changed was bin from 1 to 2.  I'll try live tonight and update with my results.