Re: APPM - error

hmmm

i have used pinpoint for a year or so, and now ASTAP with APPM since the 1.9 release. I have not had any errors doing all sky modeling

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 11:00 AM Sergei <sergei@...> wrote:
Hi Ray,

I'm also using ASTAP and get quite a few errors on plate solving points in APPM models. Failures also seem to occur very quickly - within a couple of seconds of APPM making a call to ASTAP. Is there a better solver you'd recommend that works more reliably with APPM? I use ASTAP from SGP as well and usually it's quite reliable there, but the sample size is much smaller of course.

Thank you for a terrific piece of software in APCC btw - couldn't imagine using my 1100-AE without it!

Sergei

--
BrianĀ

Brian Valente