Re: Interactions Between Keypad and APCC Orthogonality Models? #APCC #Mach2GTO #Keypad

Konstantin von Poschinger

Hi Roland,

will the ortho setting also work with the new keypad software and a older not Mach2 Mount with a GTOCP4 box?

Grüsse

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171/1983476

Am 16.09.2021 um 00:27 schrieb Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...>:

Does the Keypad Ortho Model get turned off in the CP5 when you explicitly turn off all Modeling in the Keypad menu? (Main_Menu | 8-Model Status | ModOff)
No, the Ortho is always on regardless of whether you use or turn off any of the other keypad models. Once you enter ortho data it stays there until you overwrite it by doing a new ortho routine.

Roland