From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of billk@astronomyhouston.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 9:33 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APPM Camera: SkyX Pro Camera Connect Error Message (plate solver link to The SkyX in
APPM)

[Edited Message Follows]

I was wondering if anyone has encountered an error message when attempting to connect APPM to SkyX Pro
Camera for plate solving (per the APCC manual)? I am getting the following message and I cannot seem to
find another person that has had the same issue:

Failed to connect to Camera: COIeException: Invalid class string (800401F3) SCODE: 800401f3.

I have been using an SBIG STT 8300 with The Sky for plate solving and it has not had any issues. I also made
my guide camera primary to see if that made a difference and it did not. It seems to be some kind of issue
between APPM and SkyX

Thanks -

Bill K.