Re: APPM Camera: SkyX Pro Camera Connect Error Message (plate solver link to The SkyX in APPM)

Bill Long

Yes, even local connections to SkyX use the TCP Server component. If that is checked, and the camera is connected in SkyX, APPM should be able to connect if SkyX Camera is selected.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of billk@... <billk@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 10:30 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM Camera: SkyX Pro Camera Connect Error Message (plate solver link to The SkyX in APPM)

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi Bill,

Yes that is checked and it is listening for connections. Is that necessary with everything local? Some more info is that I have SkyX selected on both the run tab and the plate solving tab and have SkyX running. I'm going to set everything up on a separate machine the same way to see if I get the same error.

--
Bill Kowalczyk

billk@...