Re: APPM Camera: SkyX Pro Camera Connect Error Message (plate solver link to The SkyX in APPM)

Bill Long

The first question to ask is if the TCP Server checkbox is set in SkyX to allow remote connections.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of billk@... <billk@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 9:32 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-gto] APPM Camera: SkyX Pro Camera Connect Error Message (plate solver link to The SkyX in APPM)

I was wondering if anyone has encountered an error message when attempting to connect APPM to SkyX Pro Camera for plate solving (per the APCC manual)? I am getting the following message and I cannot seem to find another person that has had the same issue:
Failed to connect to Camera: COIeException: Invalid class string (800401F3) SCODE: 800401f3.
I have been using an SBIG STT 8300 with The Sky for plate solving and it has not had any issues. I also mading my guide camera primary to see if that made a difference and it did not. It seems to be some kind of issue between APPM and SkyX

Thanks -

Bill K.