From: Horia <ATM@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Sep 14, 2021 1:13 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] My brand new AP1100 - play in both RA and DEC axis

Today I got the chance to take my  AP1100 mount out of the wrappings and set it up on the pier.

  1. The altitude bar was completely loose inside the RA-axis box and managed to produce some deep scars on the coating of the side walls of the polar fork. I would suggest to put it in a bubble wrap before dropping it in there.

  1. Both the RA and the DEC axis have some (a lot of) play between the worm and the worm wheel.  An iPhone movie showing a close up of the worm wheel on the DEC axis:

I do not think this is as expected. How do I get rid of it?

Kind regards,
Horia