Re: Does your Mach2 setup look like this?

Roland Christen

Roland: in most of the images of your rigs they are sitting on portable piers rather than permanent
Always have to be able to change mounts and setups for testing issues that come up.

From: Joseph Beyer <jcbeyer2001@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Sep 14, 2021 12:32 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Does your Mach2 setup look like this?

I'm hoping my Mach1 will someday grow up to look exactly like your Mach2.  There'll likely need to be an exchange of money (does A-P take cryptocurrency yet?) along with some other mundane tasks of course!  Roland: in most of the images of your rigs they are sitting on portable piers rather than permanent.  Is this the way you have your observatories set up? For flexibility maybe?

Joe