Re: Does your Mach2 setup look like this?

M Hambrick

Hi Roland

I don't have any ringing with my setup but I was wondering if having those cable bundles just hanging off the back of the cameras in your setup can cause guiding issues with non-AE mounts.

I use a similar cabling arrangement as yours with my non-AE 1100 mount (see photo), but I suspected that the long, free hanging cable loops might have created some guiding issues, so I started tying them off at the mount to make a shorter loop to minimize the weight pulling on the camera.

Mike