Re: Newbie question about APPM pointing model location

you can view the model from the pointing model tab in APCC

image.png

from this window you can load prior models. the models themselves are automatically saved after APPM run

Screenshot 2021-09-13 112552.png

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 7:19 AM fishma via groups.io <fishma=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Have just switched-over to APPM and came here looking for a similar answer as Shailesh. I still have last night's model set-up and it worked amazingly. Keen to know best way to save it and more importantly - the 're-sync' procedure so I can use it again tonight. Do I just re-sync on a star when I start the mount up - or is there a more elaborate process? I couldn't find a reference to this in the APCC User Guide, maybe because it is so simple!

Thank you in advance, Marc

--
BrianĀ

Brian Valente