Re: Newbie question about APPM pointing model location

Googaliser

Have just switched-over to APPM and came here looking for a similar answer as Shailesh. I still have last night's model set-up and it worked amazingly. Keen to know best way to save it and more importantly - the 're-sync' procedure so I can use it again tonight. Do I just re-sync on a star when I start the mount up - or is there a more elaborate process? I couldn't find a reference to this in the APCC User Guide, maybe because it is so simple!

Thank you in advance, Marc