Re: Guiding a Mach 2 in PHD2 ( and NINA)

Andrea Lucchetti

Linwood, thank you.
I agree on skyx vs NINA. I run for years a PME with skyx and CCDAP so my first instinct has been to just continue.
I was studying NINA in the background, yesterday I had to step to it to save the day. It worked (almost) at the first run.
Now I have a nomad set up that can use on average every two months, so I am worried about beta or similar (nightly?).

if I got it, with the advanced scheduler I could also do things such as "Focus now" and "plate solve and sync".
I am finding these are very helpful in the field if something doesn't work as expected.
Andrea