From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrea Lucchetti
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2021 9:45 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC model files: which files to ask for help

Hi Ray, thank you
I am attaching the zip but I see a number of files.
I see it is a big file, please let me know how to send it if attachment doesn't work.

Yesterday I had a " panic moment" and started doing many things.
I couldn't use Skyx and I had to find an alternative for the night.
I run the model initially just to do some trial and not loose the night
It was one of the thing that worked last night , so I am happy.
in this case It would be helpful just to have an helping hand to interpret the model results.
I run the model after the Skyx x issue and just before starting with NINA.
There are no tpoint models in skyx.
Unfortunately I got used to skyx and its Camera add on, so I was really lost at the beginning of the night.

I think the answer to my others post could be in the logs for the night but I think it would be difficult to decode
what I did in the first two panic hours:-)
In any case , Thank you very much in advance
Andrea