Re: tracking with APCC 1.9 doesn't work with skyx

Andrea Lucchetti

hi Ray,
I sent you the logs in the other thread.
The tracking issue started before the modeling.
I don't use skyx as planetarium only, but I use skyx camera add on for about everything:

-I connect CCDAP and focus max to camera add on (CCD is controlled from skyx)
-I use skyx solver, which by the way seems to work well when used by APPM.

yesterday I later thought that I could avoid completely skyx with NINA:
-NINA interface with the camera directly
-NINA has its focusing routine
and it worked immediately (just need to tune PHD guiding I think)

Thank you
Andrea