Re: Park Position based interlock for small roll off observatory

psparkman@...

Thanks Jerome.  You have a nice setup there.  Funny how you got the wisteria to grow up on it.  That is part of my plans as well to get the plants to camouflage it some.  I still need to keep it lower though as we have a "view" I don't want to obscure.  I think that I can make fully analog switches and optical sensors to protect the scope while the box moves.  I can also do a simple contact switch to control the power to the mount so that it can't move while the box is closed.  Just wondering if there is a more elegant way to do this?