From: John A. Sillasen <jasillasen@...>
To: ap-gto@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Sep 11, 2021 5:47 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach 1 Motor Stall

I'm at a Star Party and do not have the CP4 manual with me.  I've been using a Kendrick Power Pack with a special power plug to connect the CP4.

Tried a different 34 Ah battery I used to use back when I had the CP3 but cannot be sure of its health

Could be both batteries.  I had a red light that went Amber and stayed Amber when I got the motor stall.

Picked a location,  New Setup, Resume from Park 3, 2 Setup Park 1 to load the scope.  Nothing happened.  Hit Park 3 again and it moved a hair and Motor Stall.

Shut it down.  Good thing I've got binoculars tonight.

What are the causes of this I can try to troubleshoot later?

Thanks!

John A. Sillasen