Re: AP1100 carrying to dark site - SUV mount?

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

Thomas Giannaccini wrote:

  • Storage facilities often rent space in their secured lot to store a trailer. Sometimes getting 24hr access costs a little extra, I think that is a point of negotiation. I think it just depends on what matters to you most. Used trailers aren’t really that expensive. I agree that storage is the main issue. My mount/tripod is on a dolly with pneumatic wheels. Just something to consider. What is your time and the reduction of stress worth?

Sorry, lived on a small farm for decades, and used more types of trailers than I can even remember, as well as later kayak and jet skies and boats.

I am just not going to put a delicate piece of equipment on one.  Don’t care if I had one and could store it, it’s just not going to happen.