Re: AP1100 carrying to dark site - SUV mount?

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

Thomas Giannaccini wrote:

  • There is a YouTube video where a user recommends 3 Rigid 22” Progear Toolboxes. 1 for Dec, 1 for RA, 1 for miscellaneous. Looked like a really nice setup.

Thanks.  I’ve spent hours in this group and also forums and youtube and seen many such setups.  I was just trying to avoid the whole “put it inside something” step.  And disassembly.  It’s not that those solutions look bad (they look especially good if you were shifting between vehicles, staying in hotels, etc.)  It’s that I was looking for a cheat that was still safe for the mount.

Linwood