Re: AP1100 carrying to dark site - SUV mount?

Thomas Giannaccini

There is a YouTube video where a user recommends 3 Rigid 22” Progear Toolboxes. 1 for Dec, 1 for RA, 1 for miscellaneous. Looked like a really nice setup.

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 10:27 AM Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...> wrote:
If you want to go “basic”, then the shipping boxes work great and hold up well.  I transported my AP900 around in the two shipping boxes in the back of my pickup or the trunk of my car for 8 or 9 years.  The boxes and foam still looked good when the mount was sold to the new owner.  I use a Pelican Air for my Mach2 now.
--
Dean Jacobsen