Re: AP1100 carrying to dark site - SUV mount?

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

Dean Jacobsen wrote:

  • I’m not sure I would want that mount tumbling around in the cabin of my vehicle in the event of an accident.  A rollover accident could be quite interesting if the 1100 were to break free.  🤕

Ok, fair enough, though to be honest in a serious accident a plastic case or shipping container may not be much good either.

And honestly in such an event I really will not be that worried about the mount.

Let’s assume that there’s no auto accident involved.  Is regular driving and bumps and turns that are normal an issue with the gears engaged, or do they need to be disengaged and lying down?

Linwood