From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of psparkman via groups.io
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2021 5:06 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro "Lastest Install" not Latest #APCC

Thanks Ray. I downloaded again from the AP website, and this time it installed v1.9.0.5 and did not give the
latest release warning. Just to confirm though, when I look at Help/About it shows v1.9.0.5 and 9/6/2021.
Should this show the v1.9.0.5a instead, or is the issue only on the installer missing a DLL?