Re: APCC Pro "Lastest Install" not Latest #APCC

Michael 'Mikey' Mangieri

Yes, I was just about to report this as well !

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of psparkman via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, September 9, 2021 8:36 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Pro "Lastest Install" not Latest #APCC

I just downloaded the latest APCC Pro v1.9.0.5a from the AP website.  It downloads as ApccProLatest.  However, when I install it, it installs version v1.9.0.1 and has the banner at the top that says an update is available.  I uninstalled, and tried it again with the same results.  Fortunately, I still had the v1.9.0.5 install file and reinstalled it.  It appears that the wrong file is linked on the AP website.