executable is here:

I've tested it with my STF8300C and it works very well. I've been able to use SharpCap to calibrate my sensor with this ASCOM driver.

cytan

On Thursday, September 9, 2021, 08:39:18 AM CDT, Bill Long <bill@...> wrote:

SBIG cameras are not bad, although they dont support ASCOM for a number of their older cameras which is a turnoff for most users these days as not all imaging software in use today supports native mode drivers for SBIG.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of M Hambrick <mhambrick563@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 9, 2021 5:46 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Which Camera?

What's the general opinion of SBIG cameras ? They don't seem to have the popularity that they once did, but maybe that is because there are more options. I have seen from their ads that they are starting to offer some cooled CMOS cameras.

I have always felt that the quality of many brands of gear is inversely proportional to how frequently it shows up on the used equipment market, and then how long it stays on the market before it sells. You seldom see Astro-Physics gear on the used market, and when it does show up it usually sells the same day.

Mike