From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Fakatselis
Sent: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 1:33 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Jupiter and Saturn with AP 130 EDF

Thought I’d share some results with the vintage AP130 EDF on Mach1GTO and my new QHY5III485C OSC CMOS planetary camera.  First time I’ve tried OSC, not too bad for the north shore of Long Island

Used a TV 5x Powermate barlow for an efl of f/30, around 3900mm! The seeing was unusually steady during the captures, best I’ve seen in quite a while

Captured 5000 frames and used best 75% in Autostakkert3 and then AviStack for wavelet filtering.

Jim
Peppermill Skies Observatory
Huntington, NY

--