Re: APPM Plate Solve and Sync Broken


Bill Long
 

Great to hear. I will use the workaround suggested for now.


From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Ray Gralak <iogroups@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 7:03 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM Plate Solve and Sync Broken
 
Hi Bill,

> I dont use NINA. I was just using APCC's Tools > APPM Plate Solve and Sync function.

I found the problem and fixed it, but I will do more testing before releasing it to make sure nothing else is affected. This may take a few days, depending on sky conditions.  Until then, you can perform the same action by clicking the "Plate Solve and Recal" button in APPM.

-Ray

> -----Original Message-----
> From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Long
> Sent: Tuesday, September 7, 2021 6:44 AM
> To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM Plate Solve and Sync Broken
>
> I dont use NINA. I was just using APCC's Tools > APPM Plate Solve and Sync function.
>
> Logs here: https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2F1drv.ms%2Fu%2Fs!AtqRof7LftCbg7w67fN06u1zZbc1Ag%3Fe%3D4P0xIu&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7Cd20d95ae1c004c8dd60e08d972d1747e%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637667066195822002%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=Z%2ByvxGpNsaHLqAs0TWB9oNgHNNHxomg%2F15lsgCuwKi0%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Ray Gralak
> <iogroups@...>
> Sent: Tuesday, September 7, 2021 5:19 AM
> To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
> Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM Plate Solve and Sync Broken
>
> Hi Bill,
>
> Were you using NINA + ASTAP for image acquisition and plate solving? If so, and you could connect APPM
> to NINA, you have the latest version.
>
> If you were using the latest version, can I get your logs to investigate what happened?
>
> -Ray
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Long
> > Sent: Monday, September 6, 2021 11:43 PM
> > To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
> > Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM Plate Solve and Sync Broken
> >
> > I cant do that right now, I am imaging. Looking at the timestamp there, he updated it before I updated APCC
> > Pro, and I did not get this special version. 🙁
> >
> >
> > That function isnt super critical to the usage of the software, so not a big deal to wait on, but it is most
> > definitely broken in 1.9.0.5.
> >
> > ________________________________
> >
> > From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Brian Valente
> <bvalente@...>
> > Sent: Monday, September 6, 2021 11:38 PM
> > To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
> > Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM Plate Solve and Sync Broken
> >
> > there is a 1.9.0.5a
> >
> > from ray
> >
> > My apologies. There was a missing DLL from the Pro installer. Please download this updated installer:
> >
> >
> https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.apastrosoftware.com%2Fapcc_do&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7Cd20d95ae1c004c8dd60e08d972d1747e%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637667066195822002%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=JdzkhiPNvqUa8yDBotfROmQil9eaQukuxRmIxMjtnPg%3D&amp;reserved=0
> wnload%2FAPCC_Pro_Setup_1.9.0.5a.exe&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7C350b8fb34be04c4b64da08d971f9bb
> 3d%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637666139665126110%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbG
> Zsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=
> PUQiYXSpS6DsKaQbwAaDYNMQlKc61CjNaaevS5s7vu4%3D&amp;reserved=0
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.apastrosoftware.com%2Fapcc_d&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7Cd20d95ae1c004c8dd60e08d972d1747e%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637667066195822002%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=qTLJP5xFPiuZ2QQfubmmtftv7rWCRPsf1vDnVorZgGc%3D&amp;reserved=0
> ownload%2FAPCC_Pro_Setup_1.9.0.5a.exe&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7C350b8fb34be04c4b64da08d971f9b
> b3d%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637666139665126110%7CUnknown%7CTWFpb
> GZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata
> =PUQiYXSpS6DsKaQbwAaDYNMQlKc61CjNaaevS5s7vu4%3D&amp;reserved=0>
> >
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.apastrosoftware.com%2Fapcc_d&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7Cd20d95ae1c004c8dd60e08d972d1747e%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637667066195822002%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=qTLJP5xFPiuZ2QQfubmmtftv7rWCRPsf1vDnVorZgGc%3D&amp;reserved=0
> &amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7C350b8fb34be04c4b64da08d971f9bb3d%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaa
> a%7C1%7C0%7C637666139665126110%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2l
> uMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=qN%2BpIcf%2BHO7zfFPSvt2%2FJHwZYzc0
> efwqTBFo5bjwFnA%3D&amp;reserved=0
> >
> ownload%2FAPCC_Pro_Setup_1.9.0.5a.exe&data=04%7C01%7C%7C9298466b8c764273972008d971ca23e9%
> >
> 7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637665935262960643%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3
> >
> d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=GU5%2FR
> > wsGEUD6rN8k1s%2BIrEnNcvMMIja4XhL1YhkYh%2F0%3D&reserved=0>
> >
> > The old link has been updated as well.
> >
> > -Ray
> >
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 11:33 PM Bill Long <bill@...> wrote:
> >
> >
> >        I am on 1.9.0.5 so I think so?
> >
> > ________________________________
> >
> >        From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Brian Valente
> > <bvalente@...>
> >        Sent: Monday, September 6, 2021 11:32 PM
> >        To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
> >        Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM Plate Solve and Sync Broken
> >
> >        Bill did you try the latest patch Ray just posted (a few hours ago)?
> >
> >
> >
> >        On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 11:07 PM Bill Long <bill@...> wrote:
> >
> >
> >                This feature no longer works at all with the new version of APCC Pro that was just released.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >        --
> >
> >        Brian
> >
> >
> >
> >        Brian Valente
> >        portfolio brianvalentephotography.com
> >
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbrianvalentephotography.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7Cd20d95ae1c004c8dd60e08d972d1747e%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637667066195831964%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=7ZRtjKC8zgwpiE5gK2WJxExz3iUO%2BDojovJpzKHGa1w%3D&amp;reserved=0
> ;data=04%7C01%7C%7C350b8fb34be04c4b64da08d971f9bb3d%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C
> 1%7C0%7C637666139665126110%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIi
> LCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=OIoaKoR6zfHrLaeu13CK2b2f7X0xN%2F800DzOD
> RhYczA%3D&amp;reserved=0
> >
> =04%7C01%7C%7C9298466b8c764273972008d971ca23e9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C
> >
> 0%7C637665935262960643%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBT
> >
> iI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=YQ3SkHZImCtRDjTL1hUVYw%2Bi0CbzDkn4klieqTzxvnE%3D
> > &reserved=0>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> >
> > Brian
> >
> >
> >
> > Brian Valente
> > portfolio brianvalentephotography.com
> >
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbrianvalentephotography.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7Cd20d95ae1c004c8dd60e08d972d1747e%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637667066195831964%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=7ZRtjKC8zgwpiE5gK2WJxExz3iUO%2BDojovJpzKHGa1w%3D&amp;reserved=0
> ;data=04%7C01%7C%7C350b8fb34be04c4b64da08d971f9bb3d%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C
> 1%7C0%7C637666139665126110%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIi
> LCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=OIoaKoR6zfHrLaeu13CK2b2f7X0xN%2F800DzOD
> RhYczA%3D&amp;reserved=0
> >
> =04%7C01%7C%7C9298466b8c764273972008d971ca23e9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C
> >
> 0%7C637665935262970605%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBT
> >
> iI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=CvJelL5ProqV9%2Br%2FPt9AttDW3JMo0Oxzf2gSmcn%2FE
> > n0%3D&reserved=0>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>






Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.