Multiple instances of Astrophysics V2 driver

Eduardo Oliveira

Hello there,

Can someone explain why I am having multiple instances of the
Asto-Physics V2 driver (version v5.30.10) being open when I execute my
acquisition software (Astrophotography Tool) and after that my guiding
software (PhD)? When I connect APT with my mount it opens the first
instance of the ASCOM driver and later when I connect PhD to my mount
it opens a second instance. I recently upgraded to a new computer and
installed Windows10 64 bits. Is there a problem running this two
instances? Can I fix it?

Clear skies,

E. Oliveira.