Re: CP4 not creating a COM port...

Khushrow Machhi

That was it.  Not sure how the board worked lose, I am the original owner and have never dropped it. I reseated the board and now when I plug in to the USB port I get a confirming beep when I plug the CP4 in.  However when I open device manager there is still no com port showing up, there is an other devices with a FT32R device that says the driver is not correctly installed.  This device disappears when I unplug the CP4.  I do not recall updating a driver when I originally installed the CP4, so any assistance on which driver I need to update will help.
Khushrow