From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andy Ermolli
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 8:21 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC move axis question

Here are the zipped files.

I copied all the logs just to be safe but the ones that matter are the one with time stamp around 8:11pm on
8/31/21
I had to use google drive because the APCC file is too large to attach to this message. I have also attached a
screenshot showing the box for "Enable tracking correction" checked. I believe that is where I turn on tracking
correction generated by the pointing model, correct?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oISK-px7Lr5F3j5JGzA6veCu9dCt98T8?usp=sharing