Re: Keypad not beeping

CaptMax

My keypad is a very early edition, one of the first couple hundred built. It developed a constant beep awhile back so I decided to send it in for a software update, cleaning, new battery, and hopefully a repair for the constant beep tone it developed. Short of disconnecting the speaker I am left with the noise. Having hearing aids but not always wearing them that constant noise seems to be less annoying. LolĀ
I wish I could determine what is causing it regardless. Otherwise it is as good as the day it was built.