Re: Rookie Question

M Hambrick

Thanks Mike

My mistake. I haven't used the Icron in a while and forgot the cabling arrangement. However, when I am using the Icron, the USB cable from the Icron plugs into the USB port on the laptop where I normally plug in my wireless mouse. The mouse then plugs into one of the four ports in the Icron.  If I am using my motorized focuser, the USB cable from the Focuser Boss plugs into one of the other USB ports in the Icron. My cameras are always connected to the other two USB ports on the laptop.

So it sounds like I would have two options for connecting the mount via ethernet cable or one of the USB ports on the Icron.

Mike