From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Townsend
Sent: Thursday, September 2, 2021 7:05 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Custom Park Position Weights Up

Is it possible to set a custom park position weights up? I slewed to my weights up position and set it to
custom park however later when I use this custom park position it parks weights down and on the wrong side
of the pier.

My needed weights up park position looks out the door of my observatory and needs to be on that side of
the pier.

Thanks.