From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of cmaier
Sent: Thursday, September 2, 2021 7:53 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] V2 driver

I'm using the V2 ascom driver version 5.30.10. AP 1600 CP4. The driver widget doesn't look like the one on
the V2 driver website where there's a mount information section and move scope controls section. The driver
interface looks very basic. The reason I'm asking is I was demoing Voyager software and I think it changed
the meridian flip delay where I'd rather have it at zero. I don't see where to change this in the current V2 driver
interface, but I do see it on the more updated looking version. I'm not using APCC, do you only see this driver
interface with APCC? Thanks....