V2 driver

cmaier

I'm using the V2 ascom driver version 5.30.10. AP 1600 CP4.   The driver widget doesn't look like the one on the V2 driver website where there's a mount information section and move scope controls section. The driver interface looks very basic. The reason I'm asking is I was demoing Voyager software and I think it changed the meridian flip delay where I'd rather have it at zero. I don't see where to change this in the current V2 driver interface, but I do see it on the more updated looking version. I'm not using APCC, do you only see this driver interface with APCC?  Thanks....