Re: Colorful Globular

Mark Striebeck

I have to ask: what are those red halos?

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 6:58 PM Jeff B <mnebula946@...> wrote:
Ok Roland so after all of the excuses and qualifications from your post, I was expecting something less than stellar (HAH!).

WRONG!!

Good Lord man,  that has got to be the best image of M13 I've ever seen.  Period.  I LOVE the colors.  I LOVE the core!

Well done Sensi Rolando!

Jeff

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 5:34 PM Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Shot on Monday night on the Mach2 mount. Not the best transparency and heavy light pollution as well as smoke from western fires, but I did manage to capture some very faint stars. Tracking was done with Dec Arc model active and nudge guiding.