APPM and The SkyX

Shailesh Trivedi

I am new to APPM model building for my AP1100AE and have used Tpoint on TSX for a Bisque mount which I have since sold in lieu of an AP1100AE. Can an APPM model coexist with Tpoint? Or should I not run Tpoint at all? Does it help or hinder? I know that I cannot use Direct Guide on an AP mount nor can I use Tpoint corrections, but I am hoping to use APPM corrections and the AE should help with other variables (wind, dangling wires - though I have none - etc.).

Any pointers or recommendations will help.

Shailesh