From: Rouz <rbidshahri@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Aug 28, 2021 2:10 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] #APCC - V1.9 Tracking Error

Roland,

Thank you for clarifying that.

Yes, I understood that PE correction applies to the few arcseconds of sinusoidal like wiggle in the Ra. Dec drift, should be corrected by the model.

I didn't see how a few arcseconds of wiggle would drift the image continuously, but given the drift disappeared after I made a new model with PEM off, I assumed that corrupt curve was messing up the model numbers as it was an accumulation of miscalculations with each slew perhaps.

So next,
I will reload that previous PE curve you said was good and will turn PEM on and make another model.

-Rouz